2012年3月16日 星期五

Welcome to Marilyn's Cup of Tea!


Welcome to my blog! I will be sharing with you on things that matter to us and our Earth -- eco-friendly lifestyle, health, healing, sustainability, and carbon footprint.

I started this blog as a result of my personal journey and quest for a healthy and wholesome lifestyle. I was born and raised in Hong Kong, emigrated to the U.S., and returned in 2010. I noticed that Hong Kongers are leading a very stressful lifestyle, mostly as a result of materialism. They are unhealthy, be it physically, mentally, and emotionally. Sadly, people also have a callous attitude to their environment and the Earth in which they are a part of. 

I am writing through my inner self who gives me soulful messages as well. May this inspire and/or uplift you!

1 則留言: