2012年4月11日 星期三

Is December 21, 2012 End of the World?


To talk about the end of the world, I need to start from the beginning! I am starting with the number 11, also known as the Psychics Number.

I was born on April 11. I didn’t pay much heed to the number 11 until a psychic told me that it was a Master Number in numerology, with a higher spiritual vibration. In numerology, each number has an intrinsic value that carries a cosmic vibration. And our birth date reflects our personality, talents and life purpose.

Number 11 possesses the following attributes:

Visionary, spirituality, sensitivity, intuition, inspirational, idealistic, volunteerism, heavenly messages, optimism, charisma, refined, integrity, insights, motivational, uplifting.

It has been said that people who recognize the spiritual meaning of number 11in their lives are psychically connected to vibrational frequencies matching the attributes listed above. Elevens appearing on a consistent basis is indicative of a reflective and intuitive soul.

I don’t know about you but I seem to notice the number 11 everywhere, on the date, time, street number, building number, room number – you name it; even my husband was born on the 11th!   Within 2 years of our moving back to Hong Kong, we operated in 2 locations – a Center and an office. The street number for my 7th Ray Center is 29 which is 11 (9+2) in numerology and it is on the 4th floor; these numbers correspond to my birthday! And the office of my online shopping business www.ikindof.com is located on the 11th floor, unit 4, another one! Mere co-incidence or divine message?

People with this number could be attracted to the unknown and esoteric and are gifted as “light worker”.  The number 11 brings the gift of spiritual inheritance; others turn to people who are 11 for teaching and inspiration, and are usually uplifted by the experience.

It is amazing to find my ‘calling’ as an energy healer in life only 5 years ago. Yet, my higher self has already decided and agreed to this spiritual path even before I was born, and the message was embedded in my birth date!

The Significance of the time11:11

Last year when we started www.ikindof.com, we have to pick a launch date.  Intuitively I thought to myself 11-11-11 at 11:11. Everyone in the office thought it was impossible due to the tight schedule but I suggested giving it a go. There were so many hurdles that we literally had to give up at the eleventh hour, but miraculously we launched successfully!

After this incident, I read that 11:11 is said to have a pre-encoded trigger placed in our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion and ascension is near. It is believed that one knows when this particular gateway opens for them by continually seeing the   numbers 11:11 in there every day lives as a continuous occurrence. 

So how is number 11 related to 12-21-12? To be continued…..


3 則留言:

  1. I read your blog yesterday morning and I couldnt imagine the real disaster just came!

    回覆刪除