2012年4月8日 星期日

We Are All Psychic


Upon my patient’s request and arrangement, I had organized a Healing & Meditation Workshop for the first time. As always, I prepared teaching note and arrived early at my Center. Then, some guests came to visit and we chatted until the workshop attendees arrived. I jumped in eagerly, only to realize that my teaching note was nowhere in sight! To save myself from embarrassment, I proceed with doing a healing in a nonchalant manner. The next hour turned out to be a very powerful healing and psychic experience for all.

While healing, I placed my hands on the attendees’ shoulders. Because I could only spend 10-15 minutes on each attendee, I used this gesture just to give them a general sense of well-being. To my surprise, I had very strong sensations of the attendees and ended up doing intuitive readings. (Mind you, except for my patient, this was the very first time I met the attendees.) With my hands still on each attendee’s shoulders, I was dispensing information, including the attendees’ personality, disposition, health condition, interest, even their favorite fruit!

The last attendee, Karen (a pseudonym), turned out to be the most revealing. The moment I placed my hands on her shoulders, I sensed that she was in physical pain from the shoulders down to the lower back. Then I saw, in my inner mind, a sparkling stone and something glamorous going on. I also saw that Karen was having a hard time trying to accommodate a lot of people who were unrelated and yet gathered for a reason. They all had their own ideas and wishes about this event and Karen was trying to reconcile their differing demands. As a result, she suffered emotionally and physically. Out of curiosity, I asked if Karen was an event planner and she told me that she was planning for her own wedding and what I described had been her experiences. Our following conversations turned to problem solving ideas.

Frankly, I was taken aback by this healing session mainly because it was unprepared. In the past I had performed many intuitive readings, but only when doing a full healing session in which I was more ‘focused’. It goes to show that when we are ‘in tune’ we can access psychic information at will and without the help of psychic tools.

Nevertheless, you may think that this is extraordinary psychic power which can only be accomplished by psychic like myself or trained professionals; I can assure you that you are born with this ability as well. This ability allows us to access our higher self, the part that is eternal and separate from our physical body. Our higher self communicates with us constantly but we tend to forget as our mind is preoccupied with mundane things. It is important that we re-connect with our higher self as its job is to guide us to find our higher purpose and lesson in life.


PS The above beautiful photos were taken by Ko, special thanks to him!

沒有留言:

張貼留言