2012年4月2日 星期一

Love is all aournd us!


Since I moved back to Hong Kong 2 years ago, I have to adjust to a faster pace of life. That said, I still find time for myself, one of which is to jog in a nearby playground. I was so happy to see the sun came out after weeks of hiding; my body can finally get some vitamin D.
When jogging, I noticed a big, dark red dried leaf in the shape of a heart on the ground (extreme left in the photo). I couldn’t help but pick it up, and then I noticed more heart shaped leaves in different sizes and shades. How amazing when one starts to notice things around us!

The heart shaped leaves picked up at Victoria Park.


Speaking of which do you notice when two persons hold their hands, a love symbol is formed? Holging hands is not just for lovers; you can hold hands with your family, friends, even your pets! Try it and expeience the energy of love.


The love symbol formed by holding hands






                                           Holding hands with my lovely Lex!

沒有留言:

張貼留言